Social Studies 11 - World War II Research Project
Your task is to explore a World War II topic in more depth than we have discussed in class. You will be provided with 6 topics to chose from, however if there is something you would really like to delve into that is not on the list you may consult with Mrs. Ryall /Mr. Curwen.
Remember to keep track of your resources (books, websites, videos etc.) during the research process using EasyBib.com or on the bibliography worksheet.
We will provide you with a Research Record (note-taking sheet) and the framework to complete the project. The Research Record and Bibliography will also count towards your final mark so it's important that you understand and follow all of the steps. All of these documents can be downloaded using the links to the right -->
Please use the links below to get started on your research - remember to look for other links within these articles to help you delve even deeper into your research question.
Creative Ways to Present Your Learning
- MySimpleShow - easy to use video voice over program
- Present Me - you can record your voice through a webcam / mic
- Video Ideas - big list of programs you can use
- Really cool video idea
- Make a BLOG about your topic
- Make a WEBSITE about your topic
- Storybird - illustrate & write a story about your topic